Main page content
Entity view (Content)
CDM Stravitec NV is a leading international company specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of sound and vibration isolation systems for building structures and industrial applications. CDM Stravitec is a globally recognised market leader in their sector, active in more than 30 countries and has a clear vision of the future to make our world a quieter place. We do this by demanding the highest quality standards from our products and by taking into account the strict environmental standards (local legislation, energy saving, reduction of waste and atmospheric emissions,...).
To support our growing business and demand, we are looking for an energetic Production Worker in Overijse, Belgium.
For this position, we are looking for candidates who have technical baggage. You are polyvalent and flexible. In addition, you can look back on a stable work history and you have a good knowledge of Dutch/French.
Knowing how to read production plans is a plus.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Gluing, sawing and drilling of rubber and cork products
- Assembly of cork and steel products
- Quality control
- An interesting job in a growing international company
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to Lina Willockx at firstname.lastname@example.org