Main page content
Entity view (Content)
Warehouse Officer (BE)
Entity view (Content)
CDM Stravitec is a leading international company specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of noise and vibration isolation systems for construction and industry. CDM Stravitec is active in more than 30 countries worldwide with 9 own branches abroad and 2 assembly units. CDM Stravitec employs about 90 people and is recognised as the market leader in its field.
We are looking for a motivated warehouse officer to join our production team.
As warehouse officer, you will be responsible for checking incoming goods and communicating with the quality team (which validates all incoming materials). Your responsibilities will also include processing shipping documents.
Furthermore, you will help compile and process production files. You are an important link in the administrative handling of all incoming and outgoing orders.
In this position, you will work closely with, and report to, the production manager. Your willingness to work as part of a team, according to our standards, and an interest and passion for supply chain is therefore a must.
A "can-do" mentality, sense of initiative and responsibility with an open mind and an innovative attitude are, crucial.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will help ensure timely and accurate product receipt and execution of orders
- You will help compile complete production files
- You communicate with the quality team to ensure testing
- Processing all documents for the shipment of goods
- Maintaining and organising files and documents for company records
- Provide administrative support to the production manager
- Provide back-up support in the absence of other administrative staff
Qualifications & Skills
- You have a secondary school diploma or equivalent experience. Preferably you have a first experience in administration and/or logistics
- You are communicatively and administratively strong
- You are accurate and have an eye for detail
- You take responsibility for your tasks and dare to take initiative
- You are process-driven and like to ensure that processes are observed and followed up
- You are fluent in MS Office. Knowledge of Business Central (Navision) is a plus
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You are a generalist and can organise
- You are Dutch- or French-speaking with a good knowledge of the other national language and of English
- You are result-oriented / customer-oriented / stress-resistant
- An interesting job in a growing international company
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to Lina Willockx at email@example.com.