Main page content
Entity view (Content)
CDM Stravitec is a Belgian-based group with ten subsidiaries worldwide. We specialize in the design, supply, and installation of structural acoustics and vibration solutions for buildings and floor/ceiling and wall applications. With a 70-year history, we apply our deep knowledge in noise and vibration isolation techniques as well as creativity to provide solutions to clients in the built environment.
To support our growing business and demand, we are looking for an energetic, full-time Project Engineer in Overijse, Belgium.
We are currently looking for a motivated Project engineer to strengthen our growing team and support our worldwide expansion.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering high technical projects. During the design and delivery process you will participate in meetings with external parties such as structural or acoustical engineers, architects and contractors to make sure that the requirements of the projects are met.
In this position, you will work closely together with your accounts, the team of product managers to design and provide the most optimal CDM Stravitec solutions and the production manager. A willingness to work in a team environment, following the standards we have in place is a must.
A “can-do”, customer-service attitude is crucial.
You will be reporting to the Head of Project Engineers.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to support pre-sales and post-sales processes of accounts
- Function as a frontline technical resource for “best practice” and informal accounts’ questions
- Address all account’s queries on time
- Analyse technical project specifications, formulate and design the optimal technical CDM Stravitec solution, with assistance of the responsible product managers and draftsmen
- Provide accounts with technical and commercial offers for the CDM Stravitec solution
- Provide product managers with accounts’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Ensure production is done conform final design and with the required quality by preparing a full production file
- Coordinate purchases with purchase officer
- Follow-up on purchases and production and coordinate with administrative and logistic responsible to ensure on-time delivery of the CDM Stravitec solution within defined cost budget.
- Report on upcoming projects with the aim to plan production, stock and identify critical bottlenecks.
Qualifications & Skills
- Master degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
- Experience in Structural Analysis and design of concrete and steel structures is a must
- Experience with numerical predictions and measurements of vibrations in a built environment is an asset
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in building construction market
- An ability to gasp accounts’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Excellent English (other languages are an asset)
- An interesting job in a growing international company
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to Lina Willockx at email@example.com.