Main page content
Entity view (Content)
CDM Stravitec is a Belgian-based group with ten subsidiaries worldwide. We specialize in the design, supply, and installation of structural acoustics and vibration solutions for buildings and floor/ceiling and wall applications. With a 70-year history, we apply our deep knowledge in noise and vibration isolation techniques as well as creativity to provide solutions to clients in the built environment.
To support our growing business and demand, we are looking for an energetic, full-time Project Delivery Coordinator in East London, UK.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Following the acceptance of each project generate all tasks required to monitor, manage and deliver the project including any contractual agreement.
- Continually maintain the status of each task and raise any known project issues or risks as and when you become aware or they materialise.
- The ability to negotiate with and influence the client and departmental teams in order to deliver excellence for our clients.
- Delivery of simple CAD Drawings such as floating floor sections and details.
- Working with our in-house installation and project delivery team to source materials to meet their requirements, whilst optimising commercial performance
- Analysing the spend on local materials to identify sourcing and negotiation opportunities
- Building long term relationships with suppliers to ensure good working relationships, market knowledge and a reliable supplier base
- Challenging the supplier base to ensure that it is fit for purpose and able to develop in line with the company’s plans
- Negotiating prices and quality standards with suppliers on an ongoing basis
Qualifications & Skills
- A strong negotiator, planner and organiser
- A creative and motivated individual
- Comprehensive PC Skills including the familiarity of the Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint)
- Proficiency in the use of CAD preferred but not essential as training can be given
- An excellent communicator and a good team player with the ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- A can-do, flexible attitude and hands on approach coupled with a desire to succeed.
- Professional in manner and able to be a respected ambassador for the business.
- The ability to make difficult decisions and to take a calm and measured approach in an often-pressured environment which involves working to tight deadlines to achieve results.
- A motivated self-starter able to identify and implement improvement ideas to the stage of delivery of commercial benefit.
- An interesting job in a growing international company
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
This will be a working from home role at the start but is likely to become a role combining working from home and working at the office within a year. Travel to meetings with colleagues in East London and Essex will also be required on a weekly basis.
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to Sarah Huskie at email@example.com