Main page content
Entity view (Content)
CDM Stravitec is a leading international company specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of noise and vibration isolation systems for construction and industry. CDM Stravitec is active in more than 30 countries worldwide with 9 own branches abroad and 2 assembly units. CDM Stravitec employs about 90 people and is recognised as the market leader in its field.
To support our growing business and demand, we are looking for an enthusiastic Production Planner & Process Analyst in Overijse, Belgium.
We are currently looking for a motivated production planner & process analyst to strengthen our growing team and support our worldwide expansion.
You have a dual role within the operations department. On the one hand, you will manage the planning of our production department and on the other hand you will initialise production processes and also look for improvements within our production processes.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Forecasting the production planning and adjusting it ad hoc if necessary.
- Daily determination of the most important priorities and realistic planning of these.
- Providing optimal communication with internal services and the production manager.
- Charting the actual production and deviations from the original planning and report this on a regular basis.
- Monitoring last-minute changes that may affect the basic planning.
- Important link between all operational departments involved: production, purchasing, logistics, project engineering, ...
- Managing the stock of raw materials, tools and packaging in close contact with the purchasing department.
- Mapping & documenting the different processes within operations and make improvements where needed
- Developing procedures and work instructions
- Supporting the production manager in following up the correct execution of the applicable processes and procedures.
- Searching for optimisations that can improve the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of the production processes.
Qualifications & Skills
- You have a degree in an administrative direction or are equivalent through experience. Preferably you
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum one-year relevant experience in a similar position, preferably in an international project environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Result and solution-oriented mentality able to deliver
- An excellent communicator and a good team player with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A can-do, flexible attitude and hands on approach coupled with a desire to succeed.
- The ability to work structured and to take calm and measured approach in an often-pressured environment which involves working to tight deadlines to achieve results.
- Comprehensive PC skills including the familiarity of the Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint)
- Good knowledge of English is a must.
- An interesting job in a growing international company
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to Lina Willockx at firstname.lastname@example.org.