Main page content
Entity view (Content)
CDM Stravitec is a leading international company specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of noise and vibration isolation systems for construction and industry. CDM Stravitec is active in more than 30 countries worldwide with 9 own branches abroad and 2 assembly units. CDM Stravitec employs about 90 people and is recognised as the market leader in its field.
To support our further growth we currently have a full-time permanent vacancy in our head office in Overijse for a Finance Business Partner. We are looking for a candidate that combines good financial and analytical skills with a desire to grow further in finance business support.
The Finance Business Partner will be part of a small central finance team lead by the CFO. The position will provide financial support to both the head office team, the production department and the international subsidiaries.
Collaboration, communication and coaching will be key in this role, so a strong ability to work effectively in a team and adhere to established standards is a must. Furthermore, we require someone with a can-do attitude, a commitment to provide excellent customer service.
Are you a motivated person with a passion for technology and innovative solutions, and do you get energy from constantly looking for improvements and thinking out of the box by taking ownership and approaching things with an open mind, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure correct reporting of all monthly, quarterly and yearly results with a focus on standardization across the business.
- Ensure correct analytical allocation of costs to the different analytical drivers (subsidiaries, projects, customers, industry segments…).
- Ensure adequate budgeting and forecasting processes.
Support the different departments and subsidiaries by providing adequate financial analyses and identifying areas for improvement.
Help support the ongoing roll-out of Business Central as the key application across the business. Identify areas for further alignment and improvement.
Further develop the standard reporting capabilities through the use and further roll out of Bright Analytics
Support the introduction of non-financial key performance indicators for production, environment, social and governance follow up.
- A master degree in finance or economics
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a finance or audit role.
Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
IT knowledge of standard Office packages and ERP systems.
Knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
A keen interest to work in a business environment.
Willing to occasionally travel to the subsidiaries.
Alignment with our company’s core values: Open minded, Energised, Raise the bar, Partnership, Ownership and think different.
- An exciting job with plenty of scope for personal initiative, in a growing international company.
- You will be part of a dynamic and motivated team.
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills.
- Attractive salary with extra-legal benefits as a mobility budget and insurance package.
For more information, please contact Lina Willockx.
E: email@example.com / T: +32 487 11 19 88