Main page content
Entity view (Content)
CDM Stravitec NV is a leading international company specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of sound and vibration isolation systems for building structures and industrial applications. CDM Stravitec is a globally recognised market leader in their sector, active in more than 30 countries and has a clear vision of the future to make our world a quieter place. We do this by demanding the highest quality standards from our products and by taking into account the strict environmental standards (local legislation, energy saving, reduction of waste and atmospheric emissions,...).
To support our growing business and demand, we are looking for an energetic CAD & Revit 3D Modeler/Drafter in Overijse, Belgium.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated drafter to join our growing team and help us to improve our drawing services. You will be responsible for the preparation of shop drawings and submittal CAD drawings of noise and vibration isolation solutions on a variety of large commercial projects. You will also be the one that will apply the CDM Stravitec product drawings into the Revit models we get from our customers.
In this position, you will work closely together with the team of Project Engineers and the team of product managers. A willingness to work in a team environment, following the standards we have in place is a must.
A “can-do”, customer-service attitude is crucial.
You will be reporting to the Head of Project Engineers.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Preparation of submittal CAD drawings in offer phase
- Preparation of detailed drawings in order phase
- 2D and/or 3D drawings for the clients (Autocad/Revit)
- 3D for the suppliers (Solidworks)
- 2D and/or 3D drawings for the workshop (Autocad/Solidworks)
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in drawing technology, construction technology or architecture
- 3+ years 3D modelling
- Proficient in Autodesk Autocad; Autodesk Revit; Solidworks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience working with architectural floor plans/drawings
- Basic understanding of construction and construction methods
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent English (other languages are an asset)
- An interesting job in a growing international company
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to Priskilla Wilssens at email@example.com