Main page content
Entity view (Content)
CAD & Revit 3D Modeler/Drafter (BE)
Entity view (Content)
CDM Stravitec NV is a leading international company specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of sound and vibration isolation systems for building structures and industrial applications. CDM Stravitec is a globally recognised market leader in their sector, active in more than 30 countries and has a clear vision of the future to make our world a quieter place. We do this by demanding the highest quality standards from our products and by taking into account the strict environmental standards (local legislation, energy saving, reduction of waste and atmospheric emissions,...).
To support our further growth, we are looking for a CAD & Revit 3D Modeler/Drafter in Overijse, Belgium.
We are seeking a highly motivated drafter to join our team and contribute to our drawing services. As a drafter, you will play a vital role in preparing shop drawings and submittal CAD drawings for noise and vibration isolation solutions across a range of large commercial projects. Additionally, you will be responsible for BIM models within the company, i.e. creating assemblies in Solidworks and Revit and incorporating CDM Stravitec product drawings into customer Revit models.
Collaboration with our Engineering team and product managers will be key in this role, so a strong ability to work effectively in a team and adhere to established standards is a must. Furthermore, we require someone with a can-do attitude, a commitment to providing excellent customer service.
If you are a self-motivated individual who is passionate about drafting and eager to contribute to a dynamic and growing team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Preparation of submittal CAD drawings in offer phase
- Preparation of detailed drawings in order phase
- 2D and/or 3D drawings for the clients (Autocad/Revit)
- 3D for the suppliers (Solidworks)
- 2D and/or 3D drawings for the workshop (Autocad/Solidworks)
- Creation and maintenance of the 3D BIM library (Revit)
Creation of 2D sections of all CDM Stravitec solutions
- Drawings for communication purposes (including renders)
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in drawing technology, construction technology or architecture
- 3+ years 3D modelling
- Proficient in Autodesk Autocad; Autodesk Revit; Solidworks (must)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience working with architectural floor plans/drawings
- Experience with BIM
- Basic understanding of construction and construction methods
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent English (other languages are an asset)
- An interesting job in a growing international company
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to Lina Willockx at email@example.com