Main page content
Entity view (Content)
CDM Stravitec NV is a leading international company specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of sound and vibration isolation systems for building structures and industrial applications. CDM Stravitec is a globally recognised market leader in their sector, active in more than 30 countries and has a clear vision of the future to make our world a quieter place. We do this by demanding the highest quality standards from our products and by taking into account the strict environmental standards (local legislation, energy saving, reduction of waste and atmospheric emissions,...).
To support our growing business and demand, we are looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant in Overijse, Belgium.
We are currently looking for a motivated Administrative Assistant for the Workshop to strengthen our growing team and support our worldwide expansion. You are responsible to compile and process production files. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the incoming goods control and the communication with the lab (that validates all incoming materials). Processing the documents for the shipments will also be part of your responsibility.
In this position you work closely together with the Workshop Teamleader as well as the Group Operations Director. Willingness to work in a team environment, according to the standards we apply, is a must. A "can-do" mentality, open mind and innovative attitude are crucial. You will report to the Workshop Teamleader.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Compile production files with all necessary details
- Close production files after processing
- Communication with lab to ensure quality tests
- Processing all documents for the shipments of the goods
- Maintain and organize files and documents for corporate records
- Provide administrative support to the workshop
- Provides back-up support in the absence of other office staff
Qualifications & Skills
- You have a degree in an administrative direction or are equivalent through experience. Preferably you have several years of administrative experience
- You are communicative but also administratively strong
- You are accurate and have an eye for detail
- You take ownership for your tasks & responsibilities
- You are process driven
- You are fluent in MS Office. Knowledge of Business Central (Navision) is a plus
- You are a team player, but can also function independently
- You are a generalist and you can organise
- You have good language skills in English (French & Dutch is a plus)
- You are result oriented / Customer focused / Stress resistant
- An interesting job in a growing international company
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills
- An attractive salary with extra-legal benefits
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to Priskilla Wilssens at email@example.com