Main page content
Entity view (Content)
CDM Stravitec is a leading international company specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of noise and vibration isolation systems for construction and industry. CDM Stravitec is active in more than 30 countries worldwide with 9 own branches abroad and 2 assembly units. CDM Stravitec employs about 90 people and is recognised as the market leader in its field.
To support our further growth, we are looking for a motivated Accounting Manager for our headquarters in Overijse. In this position you will be responsible for the correct handling of the complete accounting of our headquarters and foreign subsidiaries. You will work within a growing international company.
Together with a team of accountants you take care of the operational accounting, the monthly, quarterly and annual closings and VAT declarations. You are also responsible for the final control and interpretation of the figures. Finally, you are the financial point of contact within the organization, for both internal and external customers.
Are you a motivated person with a passion for numbers and accounting, are you open to innovative solutions, and do you get energy from constantly looking for improvements and thinking out of the box by taking responsibility and approaching things with an open mind, then we encourage you to apply for this position.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- You ensure timely and accurate financial reporting in all its aspects (statutory, tax, consolidation,...) based on the preparatory work of the team of accountants and your own input
- You lead projects to optimize the functioning of the team and increase operational efficiency (e.g.: implementation accounting package in our branches, implementation digitalization,....)
- You are the internal sounding board as technical expert in the field of accounting & tax
- Management, review & follow-up of the foreign entities in consultation with the local external auditors
- First point of contact for external audit
- Depending on your profile and experience, other tasks may be added
- You work autonomously and in a structured way and can deal with continuous deadlines
- You have knowledge of Dutch and/or French and English (spoken and written)
- You have at least a bachelor degree in Finance/accountancy or related field and have a first professional experience in a similar position
- You are interested in further development in an international environment
- Our company values: Open minded, Energized, Raise the bar, Partnership, Ownership and think different, align closely with how you are professionally in the work field
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- An exciting job with plenty of scope for personal initiative, in a growing international company.
- You will be part of a dynamic and motivated team.
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills.
- Attractive salary with extra-legal benefits as a mobility budget and insurance package
For more information, please contact Lina Willockx.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: +32 487 11 19 88