Main page content
Entity view (Content)
CDM Stravitec is a leading international company specialised in the design, manufacture and installation of noise and vibration isolation systems for construction and industry. CDM Stravitec is active in more than 30 countries worldwide with 9 own branches abroad and 2 assembly units. CDM Stravitec employs about 90 people and is recognised as the market leader in its field.
In order to support our further growth, we are looking for a motivated Accountant for our head office in Overijse who will be responsible for the daily bookkeeping of our head office and foreign subsidiaries. You will be working within a growing international company.
Are you a motivated person with a passion for numbers and accounting, are you open to innovative solutions, and do you get energy from constantly looking for improvements and thinking out of the box by taking responsibility and approaching things with an open mind, then we encourage you to apply for this position.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Process accounting transactions on an analytical basis (purchase invoices, expense reports, sales invoices, bank statements).
- Cash management (follow-up of creditors, follow-up of debtors, follow-up of the group's cash position).
- You prepare periodic VAT and other statistical returns and ensure timely submission.
- Managing payment cards.
- Processing of time registration linked to the projects.
- Weekly checking of open items.
- Closing and general reporting.
- Support of projects (e.g. implementation accounting package in our branches).
- Depending on your profile and experience, other tasks may be added.
- Accurate, proactive and stress resistant.
Dutch, French and English (spoken and written)
Knowledge of Belgian accounting and tax legislation.
A first business experience in a similar position.
Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field.
Interest in working in an international environment.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
Our company values: Open-minded, Energized, Raise the bar, Partnership, Ownership and Think different, align closely with how you are professionally in the work field.
- An exciting job with plenty of scope for personal initiative, in a growing international company.
- You will be part of a dynamic and motivated team.
- You get the opportunity to develop yourself and your skills.
- Attractive salary with extra-legal benefits as a mobility budget and insurance package.
For more information, please contact Lina Willockx.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: +32 487 11 19 88